Archive for the ‘Factions’ Category
Aion has a faction incentive program going. This is such a neat idea that I wonder why other games don’t do it. Seems to me that any game that wants a serious PvP game happening on its servers would want to do something like this.
Maybe it could be extended to classes, as well. If class balance is 90% Spirit Masters and 10% everything else then perhaps some incentives could be offered to the other classes. Or some buffs and nerfage passed about.
Here’s the list of applicable servers:
North American Selected Servers –
- Asmodian Faction on Zikel
- Asmodian Faction on Siel.
European Selected Servers –
- Asmodian Faction on Spatalos [EN]
- Asmodian Faction on Telemachus [EN]
- Elyos Faction on Perento (Fortress Siege Incentive Only) [EN]
- Asmodian Faction on Thor [DE]
- Asmodian Faction on Urtem (Fortress Siege Incentive and Gateway Getaway Only) [FR]
What are the rewards?
- Berdin’s Amulets will be distributed via in-game Survey to all characters levels 10-49 of the targeted Faction. These amulets provide 50% XP gain for one hour, one hour CD, and you will get 50 of them. They can be distributed to your other characters via your group warehouse. Asmos will indeed level faster on those servers.
- The Gateway Getaway Event will be enabled on selected servers beginning June 8. This even introduces special entrance gates to the Abyss Fortress treasure rooms for players of the targeted Faction. These gates will allow players of the targeted Faction to enter the Abyss Fortress Instanced Dungeons and Silentera Canyon regardless of Fortress ownership. Question: will the gates be easy enough to access? Or will players have to get past the gank squads? Based on the picture on the announcement page it looks like the gates will be within the main faction bases.
- Fortress Assaults – Bonus Gold and Platinum medals will be offered, weekly, for capturing, not defending, fortresses. A tally of successful captures is made each week and then the medals are awarded via a survey.
If you are, or want to be, an Asmo on those servers then good times await. Push those Ely’s back to the safety of their bases.
You Ely types aren’t going to put up with that, are you?
No tags found for this post.